– Socks are required for play (both children and adults)
– All kids must be signed in by a parent or guardian prior to playing
– Children must be 5 or older for the rockwall
– No limitations on type or amount of food brought in
– Must bring your own paperware (cake plates and utensils for the dessert still provided)
– Refrigerator and freezer available for food
– Refrigerator space *may* be too limited for drinks (We suggest coolers for bringing your own drinks)
– Alcohol is not allowed
– You are welcome to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your party to start setting up. Help will be available if you need it.
– We do not allow anything to be hung from the walls or ceilings
– Please keep confetti use to a minimum. No silly string or party poppers. Management reserves the right to assess a $35 cleaning charge for rooms that violate this request.
– Piñatas ARE allowed but we suggest speaking with us first as places to hang then are very limited
– Party rooms have two long picnic style tables for the kids, 4-5 cafe style tables for the adults, and benches for extra seating. Each room also has a long table for food and drinks. Additional tables and seating are available upon request.
Please remember that room requests are allowed and we do everything we can to accommodate these requests, but due of the nature of our schedule we cannot guarantee the use of a specific party room.
If you have any questions regarding your event please feel free to email us HERE